Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Avlon KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In Conditioner

About a month ago, i decided to try a new leave in conditioner other than Kinky Curly Knot Today which i loved! So i tried Avlon KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In Conditioner. I will say that i really like this leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair very soft, moisturized and this product has natural ingredients.  Amla,Shikakai (Ayurvedic) botanicals, Argan and Abyssinian Oils and Fruit Extracts.



I will make this my leave in conditioner to use other than the Kinky Curly knot Today. The price is about the same as the Knot Today. I found it online when it was on sale. for $10. I purchased from www.joyspecial.com, highly recommend this website. They have a lot of great products and the prices are reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment