Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All About Me and My Fro Journey!

Hey everyone!! Just a little about me and my hair journey. Im 26 years old and thought it was time for me to try something new. A couple of years ago i started to get sew-ins every 2-3 months and during this process i decided that i wanted to go natural. November of 2011 was my last relaxer. I continued to get sew-ins until March 2012 and then wore my hair(transitioned). May 24,2012, i decided to do the Big Chop(BC). Ever since this day i have loved me hair so much! Its crazy how fast its growing and its a healthy fro. This month will be my Th month of being natural. Through this journey i have learned many, many things about natural hair and i continue to learn more. Its a new hobby that i love. I will soon start some YouTube videos, i didn't think i would ever make videos but everyone's hair is different. Products that have worked for me, have not worked for others. I will be posting my reviews on some products that i have tried and what i like to use. Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment