Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baggie Method on Natural Hair

Many of you probably haven't heard of the baggie method. I love using the baggie method to help lock in moisture.
I posted this video from YouTube since i don't have a video of my own on how to do this method. My steps how to use this method is the same as the lady in the video. I like to use it over night. First i spray my hair using my water bottle. In my bottle i have water,peppermint oil, grape seed oil and olive oil, then i use my leave in conditioner(Knot Today), then i place the baggie over my hair. I leave it on overnight. I also put my satin cap over the baggie so that it doesn't come off while sleeping. The next morning i take the baggie off and my hair is very moist and last me a few days. This is the method i am going to use this winter, since this will be my first year with my natural hair. I'm hoping this will help with moisture during the winter months. I hope this helps you all that are having issues with locking in moisture!

**IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!** =)


No comments:

Post a Comment