Thursday, September 13, 2012

How i Coiled My Hair






Today i decided i wanted to try to do coils. Of course i went to YouTube and looked at videos. I wanted to try the easy way and use a soft brush. I did it like the following video but i didn't like how mine were turning out. It made my hair really frizzy.

So i decided to just do mine individually using my fingers and twirling them. I had  co-washed my hair last night then sprayed my hair with water and oils and did the (Baggy Method), then this morning i sprayed my hair with just water and added leave in conditioner and some Eco Styler Gel with Olive Oil. This process only took me 30-45 mins, not too long and loved the way my hair turned out, im gonna see if i can make these last about 5 days. Ill post pics for each day to see how it turns out! 





1 comment:

  1. The citizen eco drive titanium watch | Teamtech - The Silicon
    The burnt titanium citizen eco drive titanium watch. ford fusion titanium 2019 We provide a unique aftershokz titanium device that fits all sizes in any size model. It comes with a size ford escape titanium 2021 model 3,500mAh aftershokz trekz titanium

    ReplyDelete